Monday, April 16, 2012

Moving on

Hey there guys! I'm sorry to have kept you waiting! Anyway, I wanted to let all of you know that I have started another blog. You can find it here. It's not that I don't love this blog, or what we started off doing, but since Tiff hasn't been posting lately, I feel kind of weird. I hate that I haven't been posting regularly, but this was originally supposed to be a "2-sided conversation" and that dropped off along the way.

There have been quite a few times that I wanted to post something different, but I didn't know if I should. Anyway, I would love it if you all would continue to follow me over there. If not, no hurt feelings! I can't promise that all of my posts will be weight-related. Actually, I can promise that they won't. But I can also promise you that you will hear from me more often... and hopefully get more pictures.

Alright. I guess that's it. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment