Monday, February 14, 2011

Third Weigh In

I'm at 194.8 lbs. That's a total of 2.4 lbs lost in 2 weeks. well, technically one since this week I'm on my "phantom period" (the week you're supposed to get one but it doesn't come because I'm on the shot...I get all of the hormones and such without the mess...TMI? oops.) and I didn't lose anything. I worked hard...did 3 miles on the treadmill for the first time ever and it felt good...well actually I think it felt good...I couldn't feel my legs so at least it didn't feel bad, right?

Today is a new week and a good one at that! Valentine's Day today and my birthday on the 17th (Thursday)! So I am trying to be in a good mood and get all of my workouts in! I'll get a scale pic up as soon as possible...I work a few hours today so I may have to wait until tomorrow to get it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment