Monday, October 24, 2011

Another One?!

Yes, and not just one, but 2! Really, I am just posting to let you know that I finally posted an update in the other blog. Yep, I bet you thought I forgot about it, didn't you? Nope! Well, mostly because I cant, because it's on my "your blogs" line-up whenever I log in. It's taunting me, reminding me what a bad blogger I am. But no more! You beautiful people have a recipe waiting!

Anyway, here it is, Monday again. I have to go to one of my too-many jobs here in just a minute. Luckily, it's the only one I needed to get to today. I need to get more organized about this whole multiple-jobs thing. I need to prepare my meals and such beforehand. I always mean to pack something healthy the night before. Inevitably, I end up throwing together a lame sandwich the night before and stopping for dinner at a fast food establishment. I plan to start doing better this week. I'm going to go to the store after work and see what I can't find.

Ok, I need to finish getting ready for work. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment