Friday, October 21, 2011

Slackers abound!

Wow... I haven't posted in 2.5 weeks. It feels like longer than that, but either way, it's been too long. And I have no clue when my co-blogger last made a post. We've really slacked off lately!

Anyway! Things have been going well, though. I recently started yet another job. For those of you keeping count, that makes 3! Four, if you count baby-sitting, which I do as much as I've been doing it lately lol. But this new job is at the gym I go to. I'm hoping that since I'll already be at the gym, and already in workout clothes, I'll have no excuse to not to workout. Plus, they freeze my account and give me a free one as long as I work there. Even better!

I've hit another plateau. I'm remaining steady at the 30 pounds I lost, but I haven't really made any progress since then. It's because I've been lame about my working out and such. Like I said, I'm hoping this new(est) job will help me in my endeavors. And my personal trainer told me that employees get good deals on sessions. I'll have to see.

Alright, I need to get back to job number one! I'll try to post a more substantial post later!
- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment