Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Comparison...

Comparison is not always the thief of joy. Sometimes it brings the joy!

I know I've been promising a new pic for months and I have failed to deliver. Well, no longer! It's just a head shot, but I think it's crazy that you can really tell a difference, especially in my cheeks.
You like my super-awesome rubber ducky shower curtain? I took the picture to show my friend my new bangs (which are so short my hair must be straightened for the next few weeks lol), hence the fact that I'm not facing straight into the camera. Since the picture turned out halfway decent, I decided I would go ahead and post it.

Anyway, there you have it. A friend of mine took a picture of me the other day. If and when she posts it, I'll do another side-by-side. Alright, I got called to do a half day of subbing today so I need to get my stuff together. I hope you all are have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment