Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Best Guesses...

As to where my "co-blogger" is? I've seen her fb pic change, so I know she's still alive and whatnot. I'm just not entirely sure why she hasn't been posting. Although, I'm not taking it personally, since she hasn't updated her other blogs in forever either.

Here's another picture of me, pretty much full length. It was taken about a month and a half ago at a fundraiser/fashion show my bf was a part of. Not to make excuses, but I'm wondering about the lens the photographer used. Or maybe I'm standing at an awkward angle (I was posed with a friend who I cropped out in case she didn't want to be in my blog). Anyway! I was at a fundraiser and that was a dress I bought 3 years ago and never wore because I got too big. Yay for fitting into old clothes! Yes, that is a glass of wine (read: empty calories), but it was the first one I'd had in months. I kind of regretted going over my calories that night, but it was for a good cause. :-D

Oh, happy November! I can't believe that it's already November... My favorite time of year, but still. Halloween went fairly well here. I didn't make it to any parties, or even get a chance to carve a pumpkin. Work, work, work. That's ok though, I need the money. I'm a little worried about my eating this month. I will be first to tell you that Thanksgiving is my ab fab holiday. I'm a Christian, and I love Christmas, but even Christians (or maybe especially Christians?) have to admit that Christmas sometimes seems more about Santa and presents than the birth of our Savior. But that's a whole other sermon that I won't get into right now. I love Thanksgiving because it gets people to think about what they are thankful for and notice their blessings. And then there is the food! Soooo much good food! I think I will be able to pay attention to my eating and make smarter decisions this year though. It is becoming ingrained in my actions. I love it!

In other news, I want you to look at this picture. For those of you who know what kind of ring this is and what it symbolizes, slow your roll. That's NOT what I'm trying to tell you. What I want you to notice is that IT FITS!!! I bought this ring forever ago, and it was a little snug when I got it. Needless to say, there was a point that I couldn't even get it over my knuckle. I put it on my key ring for probably a good 2-3 years. The other day I noticed it and decided to try it on. Voila! That might make me happier than losing a pants size. Ok, maybe not, but you know what I mean!

Alright folks, it's been kind of a long day. I'm going to head to bed. I hope November is good to you all. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment