Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to All..

Wow, it's been over a month since either of us posted. I'm sorry. I guess the holidays just made time get away from me. I always over-do for people at the holidays. I don't know why, but I feel the need to shower people with gifts... but I do that all year, too. Anyway, so with all of the things that I wanted to make for people, I forgot to find time to blog. But I'm still alive.

Somehow, I have managed to stick to my goal of maintenance over the holidays. Purely by the grace of God, given how I've been eating lately. But the focus starts again tomorrow.

Alright, so I have more to say, but I have to be up early tomorrow for work. I will do my best to post tomorrow afternoon. With that, to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment