Sunday, January 8, 2012

Start of Year TWO.

Bring it on Round 2!

I'll just jump right on into things:

Starting weight from 1/3/11: 211.8
Current weight (starting weight for 2012): 203.6

Yes, I did get down to 185.4 a total of 26.4 lbs lost BUT if you read past blogs. I just couldn't keep it off. I got a little depressed, didn't step on the scale for months at a time and jumped back up to the 200's. So my goal currently is to be down to 150. My close range goal is to be at 190 by my birthday which is 5 weeks away. just over 2lbs a week. My extremely close range goal is to be out of the 200's by next sunday, I'm looking for a loss of 4 lbs this week. Totally doable in the first week.

What else is new? Oh, I joined a volleyball team...we're the mamacitas (warning DO NOT google image search the name looking for "clip art" to go on our shirts, even with safe search on it brought up some raunchiness that I might need a second shower to get rid of). We practice on Saturday, games on Sunday. So that's two workouts I don't have to worry about! In light of my foot injury, my cardio is lacking but today I did as many sit ups, push ups, jumping jacks (those kinda hurt my foot) added in some kick boxing moves and then a little yoga. That will probably be my routine for days I have off. I haven't figured out what I'll do when work picks back up. I'll figure it out.

I'll post some pictures on my bio page and then I'll do one on the main page, I don't have bangs anymore, time to update!

1 comment:

  1. Jumping jacks hurt my feet too! Good luck on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete