Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February's First Wednesday Weigh-in

I like alliteration. Anyway! At the end of week February's week 1 (2.1?) I'm afraid I don't have good news. I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 214.6. If you'll remember from last week, that's a gain of 0.6 pounds. :-( But if I'm being perfectly honest (and really, why be anything else?), I can't say that I'm honestly surprised. While I had the best of intentions, I had the worst of follow-throughs. Last week I went out to eat at least 3 times, and not once did I make the healthiest of decisions. And of course there was the oh-so-wonderful food at our Super Bowl party. Add to that the fact that I only worked out once (and it was yesterday), and no one should be surprised that I gained. I'm only surprised that I didn't gain more. But it allows me to recognize my mistakes and move forward. So let's do that, shall we?

I finally figured out how to upload my Goals & Accomplishments.... I think. Let's see...
Yay! Anyway, there it is. I already updated it with this week's weigh-in. I just wanted to put the goals in writing. I need to print it out and put it in my Plan. And maybe on the fridge. And I can accomplish one more of my goals for this month. And updated picture of me!

Ok, it's not the greatest but as you can tell, A) I took it with my phone, and B) I took it at the gym. I had planned to take a better picture but about the time I got my phone out someone walked into the room I was in. I felt like a dork lining myself up for the picture, so I just clicked and ran. I'm going to have to take a better picture because my arms are blocking my waist. Not to brag or anything, but it is disappearing! My waist that is. I'll see if I can't get a better pic and some comparisons with my original photos.

My DCBs were not limited at the football party, but I did manage to log my food on My Fitness Pal every day this week. Obviously I'm blogging, so that takes care of that goal. I tried a new healthy recipe yesterday. It was pretty good, and I'm working on a post for the Recipe Blog. Now I just need to work on meeting those fitness goals for this week and I will be good to go!

Alright, I think I need to go find something to do that's not me sitting on my butt. Hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment