Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February's Final Weigh-in

Well, February was not a stellar month. My weight this morning was 212.6 pounds. That's an overall loss of a whopping 1.4 pounds for February. Sad and slightly ridiculous, but I'm TRYING to remind myself that at least it's a loss. When I weighed-in last Wednesday, I was back up to 214. I'm really not sure what my problem was this month. I know I didn't do a great job of meeting my goals. Obviously not weight-wise, but that was partially because I didn't meet them exercise-wise. I also had some insane eating days this month. Overall, it was a lack-luster month. But I'm hoping tomorrow is the start of a better month and more progress.

I'm going to have to sit down and think about what I really want to accomplish in March. Some of my goals may be the same, but I'm going to have to re-evaluate what I actually CAN get done and how I can compensate for that.

Alright, I have to be up early tomorrow for a sub job. Good night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment