Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Madness

Well... we all know February was pretty much a bust for me, but March is off to a pretty good start. I wrote out my goals on Thursday. As of right now they are similar to February's, but I said I wanted to work out 3 times a week instead of 4. I also wrote that I wanted to go to 2 classes this month, and I already did 2.5 classes yesterday (I'll get to that in a minute). I guess I probably need to adjust that. I'm hoping I make better progress than this month, but as long as my number goes down, I'll be happy. Or at least I'll try to be.

Yesterday was a looooooong day, but a good one overall. I had to work at the gym from 12-5, so I figured I would go ahead and go to Rush Ride (my favorite cycle class)at 9:00am. Then I could take a shower, go grab something to eat, and come back for my shift. Somehow during the week I was convinced to do the Core class that is scheduled right after Ride... it may very well have been my own guilty conscious about my lack of ab work. Anyway, I still had plenty of time to do both classes, bathe, eat, and get back to work. Then, yesterday I was putting my stuff in a locker when I saw the Centergy (pilates-ish class right after Core) instructor. I used to take Centergy with her all the time before I started working at the gym, and she convinced me that I could fit Centergy into my morning line-up as well. Well, that really wasn't going to work because that class ended at 11:35 and that would only give me 25 minutes to do everything else, but I felt guilty for her class size being low so I went until 11:00am. That made things a little tight, and I ended up getting a smoothie from Smoothie King and heading back to work with it. By about 4:00 I was EX.HAUS.TED! But it's all good.

Hmm, I'm sure I had more to say, but I can't think of it at the moment. I'm going go find something productive to do. Later!
- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment