Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March March March

I can't believe it's already March! I mean, I know it's been March for a week, but I still can't believe it. I also can't believe that I will be 28 years old 2 months from today. Where does the time go? Oh well! At least it's been good!

In other news, today is Wednesday, so that means I had a weigh-in this morning. Can I just tell you it might be the strangest weigh-in morning I've had? I dreamed of my weight before I actually saw it. I was half asleep, thinking about what I needed to do today when a number popped in my head. 210. I saw a picture of the number in a red digital read-out and immediately laughed. It was just a random, pretty number and not one I thought I would actually see today. Hey guess what? It was the number I saw on the scale this morning! Well, officially my weight was 210.2, but I'm not complaining! That brings my total weight loss to 39.6 pounds. I am less than half a pound away from having lost 40 pounds! Are you serious??? Woot-woot!

I'm going to set a tentative goal to have lost 50 pounds by my birthday on May 7. That would also put me in One-derland for my birthday. What a present!

I have a few other things I was going to say, but I have a meeting this morning. I will post more later!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment