Monday, July 4, 2011

New Workout Partner

Yep, I officially have a new workout partner. Not on purpose, but sometimes these things fall into your lap and you have to make the most of it.
His name is Diesel Barksdale, and so far he's made me do more cardio than I have in the past I don't know how long. But How could you resist that face?
It was a roundabout way that he ended up my new workout buddy, but I think we're going to get along well. Yesterday he insisted on going for a walk around the neighborhood. Then Greg and I ended up taking him for about a 45 minute walk. He was exhausted when we got home last night. Then today I took him for a quick morning walk before I went to the gym for a class. Apparently Mr. D did not care that I had already done cycling and strength, he wanted to go for another walk. So we went for about 20 minutes. At that point I was worn out and in desperate need of a shower.

I did not meet my goal for this week. I maintained though. And consider the time of the month, I'm not surprised. I don't think Diesel's going to let that continue too long. Alright, well I'm going to go enjoy the rest of the holiday. I hope everyone has a safe and fun day!
- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment