Monday, March 21, 2011

New Recipe and a New Bike!

I know, newness all around! I posted a new recipe over on the other blog today. It is for the granola I made today. I also got a new exercise bike! FOR FREE! My friend runs a thrift store and she gave it to me as payment for going on a pick-up with her this morning. Heck yeah! I've already been using it, too. That granola requires you stir it every 15 minutes, so I would bike in between. I ended up doing about 26 minutes on the bike (because I didn't have this genius idea until about 30 minutes in lol). And it's pretty quiet, so I won't really distract anyone if I ride it while we watch tv. EXCITED! I had been looking to buy one for a few weeks now, but I couldn't really afford it. I can afford free! I need to look up the instruction manual to see about some of the electronics.

Ok, well, I really just wanted to update you on the recipe. I'm off to a fundraiser!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment