Sunday, April 3, 2011

More New Recipes

Tonight's dinner was delicious and healthy. So I posted the recipes. I suggest you go try them. I made Roasted Vegetables and Potatoes. There were tons of leftovers, so I think I may make a frittata for breakfast tomorrow. Hmm, sounds good already.

So, in other news..... I FINALLY LOST 10 POUNDS! Actually, I had lost it a week ago, then I went out of town and gained 1.6 pounds back. But now I'm back down. Yaaay! It took me long enough! But seeing this progress gives me some encouragement. :-D I'll try to take and post pictures soon. I know I've been slacking in that department.

I also met my goal for working out 10 out of 14 days. It was a little hard with me being out of town, but I made it work.

Alright. I know this was kind of a lame post, but there you have it. I'm gonna go... do something else. Later!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment