Monday, April 11, 2011

Goal Reboot

Ok, so it's week 15 of this lovely little blog, and Tiff and I have been kind of slacking in the goals department. I don't even remember the last time I set a weight loss goal, and I definitely did not meet my running goal. Although, When I weighed myself this morning the scale said I was 236.4 pounds. That's a loss of 13.4 pounds! I'm very excited about that. That being said, I still want to recommit to setting and achieving goals. So, I declare today to be a new day and a good restart! So here are my current goals:



  1. Lose 4 pounds in 2 weeks. Sound familiar? I figured I'd go back to the basics for this one. So hopefully I will weigh no more than 232.4 on April 25.

  2. Be down a total of 20 pounds by May 7. That is my 27th birthday and I would love to have that as a present to myself! That means I have 26 days to lose 6.6 pounds. I think that's doable, especially if I can lose the 4 pounds in 2 weeks!

  3. Stick with my 5k training! I have started a 5k training program again. This is the actual Couch-to-5k program. My last one was a little demanding for a beginner. I think C25k will be a little more reasonable for me to stick to.

So, I have declared my intentions publicly. And I have every intention of keeping them! But now, I need to go to work! Both on these goals and to that place that pays me for working! Have a great day all! -J

No comments:

Post a Comment