Sunday, April 10, 2011

Late Night Posting

Well, I guess it's not that late. Anyway I'm updating. I don't have much to say, but I felt the need to post. Here we are!

First of all, I just finished a book that I'd like to recommend to you.
I really enjoyed it. She talks about several things that I had not thought of before, and it's really helped me recognize a few things that I needed to change about my eating habits. I bought another book, but I haven't started it yet. I'll let you know once I get into it.

Next, I believe that the time has come for Tiffany and I to get back to our goal setting and such. We both kind of got off track with that. She's been really busy (as she's mentioned) and I've been super stressed and unfocused. I've done really well with my calorie intake lately. I finally broke that 10 pound wall! And I've restarted my 5k goal. Needless to say, I did not meet that goal as I had hoped. But I'm going to start again. I'll leave the details for tomorrow, but I have a better outlook this time.

Hmmm, I guess that's going to be it for tonight. There's more I could say, but I want to wake up early tomorrow so I need to get to sleep early! Plus, I want to save some of it for my goal posting. I hope you all had a good weekend. See you tomorrow!
- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment