Tuesday, May 24, 2011

[Insert Witty Title Here]

Sorry, but my brain is not feeling super clever this morning! Oh well!

I am pleased to say that I finally FEEL like I'm making progress. I'm noticing a difference in the way I look and in the way I feel. And I've FINALLY gone down a size. Sort of. Some things I can buy a size down. Some things I'm still in the same size, but they fit better. Overall, it's a good feeling.

I also like the fact that eating better is becoming more automatic for me. I have been dieting since I was like 12 or so and obviously it never took. I think that's because before I was using such strict diets. Diets that said "you can only eat these foods" or "you can never eat that again." And honestly, that's crap. I'm never allowed to eat dairy? Or breads or pasta? Any diet that is immediately undone by a slip (or a party where I didn't cook the food) is not a diet I want anything to do with. I would much rather do something that I can stick with for the rest of my life. So that means eating the foods I like, but in smarter ways and smaller quantities. And it allows me to make smart choices in different eating situations instead of seeing a list of things I can't have. Hopefully doing things this way will help me stick with it.

In other news, I am totally addicted to Spin class. As much as I loved running, I love cycle even more. I think part of it is the fact that it's a class. The instructor is talking so I don't get bored. Plus, the class I take is choreographed to the music, so you're focused on the beat and such. Before you know it, you're almost done. Love it! I'm actually going to class tonight and I'm very excited about it lol.

Alright... I think I've rambled enough for now. I'm going to go find something to do. Hope everyone is having a great day!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment