Monday, May 2, 2011

le sigh....

Today sucked for both your bloggers. I will let Tiff fill you in if she wants to, but my day started off mediocre and went downhill from there. I did lose 2 pounds, but since that's actually still up from where I was, I didn't celebrate it like maybe I should have.

The biggest (and worst) news of the day? I seem to have lost my laptop. How? you may ask... I DON'T KNOW! I am notorious for losing my keys, my debit card, and other small items, but how in the HECK did I misplace an entire computer??? The likelihood of it being stolen is slim seeing as all of our TVs are still here, as well as my iPod and other valuables. Plus my old laptop (it's broken, but you wouldn't know at a glance) is right where I left it. Needless to say, I am feeling a little frustrated and upset. I probably cried for about 2 hours. I tore my room apart. I have looked EVERYWHERE in the house. And when I say everywhere, I mean it. I looked everywhere from the dirty clothes hamper to the kitchen shelves. I cannot find it anywhere. The stress of that may have weakened me towards eating my feelings.... tonight they tasted like a double helping of rice pilaf. :-(

I didn't get to the gym either. I worked from 9-2, then I had to run my little brother to the doctor for an emergency appointment at 2:50 (long story, but he's cleared for school tomorrow at least). When I got home, I realized that my laptop is missing so I spent the rest of the day searching for it (when I wasn't crying my eyes out at the thought of replacing it on a nonexistent budget or all the files that I can't replace). At that point I really wanted to go to the gym and do a spin class or something, but by that time all the classes were over. I could have gone and ridden the bike by myself, but it's different when there's an instructor. Overall, very lame of me but what's done is done.

Ok, I now have to go try to get some sleep. Tomorrow's a new day, and maybe the laptop fairies will find my computer in the night. Here's hoping!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment