Monday, June 6, 2011

WhoopsieDaisy

So two weeks ago I wrote ecstatically about finally getting out of the 188's, I also wrote about my worries for my weight loss, diet and exercise during the move into our first home.

My fears were confirmed this morning as I stepped onto the scale. But not exactly as bad as I thought it would be. I'm at 188.8, a 1.2 pound gain. Reasons for the gain include, eating out numerous times while moving and setting up our kitchen...at the end of a long day of moving and unpacking I just didn't have the strength to cook, we also had two pool parties complete with alcohol, hamburgers and hotdogs, I didn't limit myself at all on any of those things. Basically, I switched off my diet brain. But now it's back on, I've been cooking the past couple of days and we won't be eating out as much as we have been lately.


On a happier note, I've been living in a bathing suit the past two weekends! It's been awesome!
Ok, so that's a swimsuit cover up...but it's still awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment