Thursday, June 23, 2011

Little Bit Of A Rant.

So as many of you know, I did a local weight loss competition at the beginning of the year. Since I lost the initial weight it has been a little harder to lose additional weight. But that's mainly for a lack of trying hard enough. The "leader" of the competition was pretty much not a nice person, still isn't. I will say that "leader" only held that competition to get attention and free product. Which she got....in spades. Now said "leader" is holding another weight loss competition and it just makes me shake my head. I can't decide if this is really to "lose the other 20 lbs" or if it's for all the attention and praise she gets. How is this different than our blog here at FCD2SD? (wow, even the abbreviated title is long!) It's simple. Jen and I pretty much work at our own pace, if we don't lose, we don't lose and we get back up on it. We certainly don't plaster it all over facebook. We simply post our thoughts and feelings and maybe a picture for the 16 fans we have on Blogger and whoever wants to click a link we put on FB. Sometimes we don't even post it to FB. I'll be posting this one because I want people to know that I don't think said "leader" is doing it for the right reasons. I know she'll never read this (unless it's directed to her by someone else) and I don't give two shits (although if I did, I'd probably lose another pound!) let her read it.

That rant out of the way......I've lost a whopping 0 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment