Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'll Take It!

In a week with a crazy, stressful schedule, no gym time, and horrible eating habits I managed to lose .6lb? I will take it, thankyouverymuch! I guess that goes to show that I am making healthier choices, even when I'm not aware of it. And isn't that the point of this whole adventure?

The past few weeks have been good, but hectic. As I have mentioned a time or two, I participate in the Downtown Knoxville Relay for Life. My team has gone a little fundraiser crazy in the past few weeks. We have had 3 fundraisers since May28, and we have another one on June 11! Then the actual event is on June 17-18. Our team, the Improv Ninjas, is selling shirts, bracelets, key chains, and handmade ninja dolls to raise money for our team. Aren't they cute?

But who, you may ask, is the creative genius making these adorable dolls? That would be me. I have made 32 of these cute little guys (10 of which were custom orders) and every single one of them has sold. Which is awesome. What's even more awesome is that if my hands are that busy crocheting (not knitting), then they aren't putting food in my mouth. Even better! I need to make about 25 more before Saturday, and I hope to have at least 40 to sell for the actual event. Since these take me about an hour each, I guess I should stop typing and start working! Especially if I want to go to spin class this evening.

Ok, we're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment