Friday, August 19, 2011

Hi ho, hi ho

It's off to work I go... There are several pros and cons to working multiple jobs. The biggest con I am feeling is the fact that I really want a nap. The biggest pro I am noticing is the fact that it cuts down on my boredom snacking! I would say my bank account, but I haven't drawn a check from the second job yet. Soon. :-)

It's been a good week so far. I'm working a lot (as I said). I haven't made it to the gym though. :-( One of the guys from my spin class came into the pet store last night. That made me miss the class even more. I'm hoping I'll be able to go to class this coming Tuesday. I'm sure my legs and rear are going to love me, but that my fault for missing class. Of course, I didn't do it on purpose, but whatever. I neeeeeed to start strength training again. Haven't I said that recently? I actually have the stuff at home, so not making it to the gym is not actually an excuse. I'm lame, I know. But tomorrow I'm working stock, so that will definitely count as my strength training for tomorrow.

Hmm, not much else in the health department. I'm just working towards my goal. I'm hoping I can make it with my lack of training the past few days. I think I'm making pretty good progress. I've been watching what I'm eating, and at least I move around a lot at the store. Maybe I'll try to do some reps of something between school and the store today... we'll see. I'm not making promises knowing what's in store for me tomorrow morning lol.

I'm looking forward to moving down the next level. The last time I weighed less than 220 was when Greg and I first started dating, almost 3 years ago. And I'm sure I was less than 200 when we met over 4 years ago. That was back when I was a restaurant manager and spent 8 hour shifts walking the dinning room or running through the kitchen. I was miserable in that job, but I was definitely healthier!

Alright, I guess I've rambled enough for today. I'll check in again on Monday if not before!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment