Monday, August 22, 2011

On my way

So today's weigh in was 220.4. I forgot to take a picture, but I promise that's what it said lol. So I lost 1.8 pounds in a week. Not bad. I'm only 0.6 away from losing 30 pounds! I'm really happy with that. I need to lose 2.2 this week to reach my goal. But I'm on my way to my goal.

I picked up a new cookbook the other day. I haven't been able to try any of the recipes, but they look delicious. It's not just recipes, but it's also got a brief narrative about how she got to the point of where she needed to live like this, and in turn write the cookbook. I like those. Don't just tell me I need to lose weight. I know that or I wouldn't have picked up your darn book! Tell me why I should listen to your version of why I should lose weight. Which she did, because I bought the book. :-)

This of course reminds me that I haven't uploaded a new recipe to the recipe blog in forever. I need to get on that. I've had a couple of good, low-cal recipes lately. I'll just need to sit down and decide what I want to put out there. Unfortunately, finding the time to do so is probably going to be a challenge. Eh, enough excuses, I'll find the time. Just for you!

Alright, I need to go find something to eat and then run errands before work. Have a good week!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment