Thursday, August 18, 2011

Splurges and Consequences

So I gained half a pound since I last posted a weight. I know exactly why, it's not that hard to figure out. Last night we may or may not have gone out to the Olive Garden...it's never ending pasta bowl and while I only had one bowl and a bite of the second bowl I still had a breadstick and salad and a glass of wine. I thoroughly enjoyed the meal but lets face it, it was probably equivalent to an entire day of calories. But you know what, things like this are OK, so I set myself back I understand what I did and I understand what I need to do. Sometimes you need a little comfort food ;).

That being said, I am nearly into the 170's I would LIKE to get to 179 in the next two weeks. I'll be braving the mosquitos and heat this week to make it happen!

1 comment:

  1. It happens and every now and then you need it! Last night I drove into town JUST to get myself Dairy Queen. My body decided that I HAD to have it, and after fighting it for 6 1/2 hours I gave in. It was totally worth the 1/4 tank of gas. lol

    ReplyDelete