Monday, August 29, 2011

Well Then: or Yes Then No

So, yay! When I weighed myself Friday morning, I was down to 219.8. That means I had lost exactly 30 pounds. Whoo hoo!!! Except that then I went to a burial service (for a wonderful lady who will be missed very much) and in true southern fashion we ate afterwards. Fried chicken, mac and cheese, corn bread, pasta salad.... Are you seeing any vegetables? And then of course there were cookies, cakes, and brownies. Yeah.... Then to make matters even better, I took Tony to a roller derby that night and we split a chicken tenders basket and a popcorn. At that point I was just too tired to care.

So when I woke up this morning and weighed myself, I was at 220.4. I gained back 0.6 lb over the weekend. Not good, but I've already done my damage. Now to start again. That's the wonderful thing about this time around. I'm not going to give up because I didn't make my goal. It's life. I mess up, and then I try again. And I can only be so upset. My pants are practically falling off. And I was able to fit into a dress that I haven't worn in almost 3 years. Obviously I'm doing something right, even if I get a few things wrong.

Ok... I need to get off here and do... something! I hope you have a good week!
- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment