Monday, August 1, 2011

Operation Lazarus

I know! It's been like 3 weeks since my last post! I promise, I did not leave you all hanging on purpose. I have been sans laptop for about a month, and sharing the desktop was not conducive to my blogging. But thanks to my awesome friend Brad my laptop is back from the dead. And it's even better than ever! :-D

Anyway, the past month or so has been... a struggle. My eating habits went to pot and my working out was eh to say the least. I have to say, it is very difficult to eat healthy when you're broke. The cheap stuff is soooooo unhealthy! Not that you didn't know that, but still. But, I'm happy to report that I'm down another 2 pounds! That brings my current loss to 24.2 lbs. Whoo hoo!

I'm also happy to report that I am now employed. I recently started working at a local PetSmart. I've only been there a week, but I like it so far. My co-workers are nice and my job is pretty fun. I primarily work with the small pets (fish, reptiles, gerbils, hamsters, etc.) which means lots of running around. Hello, skinny jeans! Also, I will pass the gym on my way to and from work, so hopefully that will encourage me to go work out before/after work. We'll see. I haven't done a decent strength training session in what feels like months.

Well, I guess that's enough updating for now. Hope you have a good week!
- Jen

1 comment:

  1. yay jobs! yay skinny jeans (but only tucked into boots...I'm weird)

    ReplyDelete