Friday, January 7, 2011

Burnout! or Slow and Steady Wins the Race

No, I'm not burnt out. I am trying like the dickens to not get there! That's what gets me in trouble. I am so excited and ready to go that I spend hours working out every day. I'll do my daily workout, then I'll go for a walk, then I'll do some crunches because I'm bored. Then I might get on the WiiFit. All in one day. No wonder I burn out! So this time around I'm trying not to do too much too soon. I am doing a 30-day workout program, but it's just 30 minutes of weight lifting each day. I'm also doing cardio each day.

I want to be dedicated to this. I 'm hoping that if I do the slow and steady thing I can actually follow through with it down to a healthy weight. So, I have to make myself be the tortoise right now. I want to finish the race! Not pass out under a tree in a month!

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment