- Huge test in less than an hour that I feel woefully unprepared for?..... CHECK!
- Very disturbing dream regarding me and my boyfriend?..... CHECK!
- Still unemployed and don't know how the heck I'm gonna pay next months bills?..... CHECK!
**I was hoping to hear back on this yesterday, but all quiet on the cellular front.
- Discovered I'd gained back a whole pound even though I stuck to my diet and exercise yesterday?.... CHECK!
- Other general annoyances that I was trying to ignore, but have reared their ugly heads because I'm in a bad mood?.... CHECK!
This is going to be a long day. I'm hoping I can improve my mood after the test is over. I'm supposed to hang out with my long-lost bestie from NC. (Why are all my besties long-lost? FL, NC, SC. Lame.) But I don't know if it'll actually pan out. We've been trying to hang out all week and the stupid snow had kept her way more snowbound than me. But hopefully we can get some good time in. I haven't seen her at length in I don't even know how long. And I'm taking my workout clothes with me to the test. If I can't hang out with D, at least I can go to the gym and blow off so steam.
Ok, I need to go do some deep breathing or something and then head to the test. Wish me luck!