Monday, January 3, 2011

Jen and I: Through The Years

Hello all, Tiffany here! Jen and I figured out how to have dual posters on one blog so we combined our efforts and here we are! I thought it would be pretty neat if I put up a few pictures of us through the years. I've not run this by Jen...so uh...yeah...I made sure they were mostly flattering. You can really tell our weight gain over the years. A touch bit depressing, but then I look at the fun we had and I laugh. She's the perfect person to go through this with. A person who is struggling with weight just like I am, not some skinny bean pole that I'm going to hate on week 2 as she encourages me and all I can think of is "shove a hamburger in it, bitch. Oo hamburger, that sounds good! *walks off treadmill*"

I said something funny and Jen laughed. We work well as a team. This was Christmas 2006

Jen and I hiking at Ozone Falls in September of 2008. I remember this day because after we finished our hike I went out and discovered beer and that I could, in fact, drink it. My downfall. I'd be thrilled to look like this again. I don't even drink that much!

We were super stoked that it had snowed, that we had made it back to work from our lunch break and that our work was closing due to snow! Taken in February of 2009.

Jen and I on the left, this was my 22nd birthday dinner in February 2009



This is the most recent picture of the two of us together, again the two on the left. My wedding on October 10, 2010.
We gotta lose weight. Pronto.
(Photo taken by pro photographer alex michele photography)

So now you see the progression and a little peek into our friendship. We're awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Re: you not asking before posting the pics of us, "it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission." That being said, they are all fine, and true. Except that one of us at work. I don't know what's up with my forehead.

    ReplyDelete