Thursday, January 20, 2011

Confession

Ok, so I have to be honest... I haven't really been working on my secondary goal very much lately. Or at all really. That being said, I did jog some this morning, and I remember why I like it. The funny thing is, it was completely on accident. I had intended to just alternate how fast I was walking, but the way I programmed the treadmill made me walk/jog instead. But I didn't die! I didn't even think I was gonna die. I think that's a good sign!

I found my old workout log that had a couch-to-5k program in it. That's not what I did this morning, but I'm considering starting it again. I'm not going to make any promises, but I'm thinking about it. That would definitely help me reach my goal of a 5k in less than 45 minutes!

Gives me something to think about...
- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment