Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting Less Fat

Lets face it, I blew up during college and the years after I stopped taking classes. I weighed a cool 130ish after high school graduation. Through a series of failed relationships, failed college courses and failed jobs I gained a hefty 81 pounds. Ouch. That hurts. But admit it I must. How else will I fix this issue if not for the accountability factor forcing me to! I've got a great friend and accountability partner, Jen, who is doing the same thing...our goal loss is roughly the same. So this year not only am I doing a 365 day Photography project, I'm doing a 365 day Weight Loss project!

Goal for the next two weeks (ending 17JAN) is to lose 4 lbs.



Oh goodness. Yuck. Ok, lets get this weight off!

I'll upload a full length pic as soon as I find one or take one!

No comments:

Post a Comment